PVC Aadhar Card 2023: Aadhaar PVC Card is the latest form of Aadhaar introduced by UIDAI. PVC Aadhar Card is easy to carry and durable, the PVC Aadhaar Card has a digitally signed secure QR code with photograph and demographic details with multiple security features. It can be ordered online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in using an Aadhaar number, Virtual ID, or Enrolment ID and paying a charge of Rs. 50/-. PVC Aadhaar Card is delivered to the resident’s address by speed post.
PVC Aadhar Card Online Order and Check Status
PVC Aadhar Card Overview
|Service Name||PVC Aadhar Card|
|Who Can Order PVC Aadhar||Any Aadhar Card Holder|
|Delivery Time||5-10 Days|
|Time to Order||Any Time|
|Requirement||Aadhar Number/ EID/ VID + Any Mobile Number|
|Fees of PVC Aadhar Card||Rs. 50/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
What is PVC Aadhar Card
PVC Aadhar Card is a plastic card (like a PAN Card) with Aadhar Details printed on it. This is a new form of Aadhar Card started by the UIDAI.
How to Apply for PVC Aadhar Card [Order Online]
- Visit the link myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricPVC Here you will see the screen like this 👇
- Enter the Aadhar Number/ Virtual ID or EID
- Enter Security Code/ Captcha
- If your mobile number is not registered with Aadhar, then tick “My Mobile number is not registered”
- Enter the mobile number and click on “Send OTP”
- The One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, tick on “Terms and Conditions” and Submit
- If you have entered OTP through a registered mobile number, then you can preview your Aadhar details, otherwise, the preview will not be seen.
- Click on Make Payment to Pay PVC Aadhar Card Fees of Rs. 50/-
- You can make the payment by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Online Banking/ UPI (Google Pay, Phone Pe, Paytm, BHIM, Amazon Pay, etc.)
- After the successful payment, the PVC Aadhar card order will be placed and the SRN will be sent to your mobile number.
- By using the SRN you can check the delivery status of your PVC Aadhar Card
|PVC Aadhar Card Order Online||PVC Aadhar Apply|
|Check PVC Aadhar Card Status||Aadhar PVC Status|
|Aadhar Card Download||Aadhar Download|
|Aadhar Card Update||Aadhar Update|
|UIDAI Official Website||uidai.gov.in|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is PVC Aadhar Card Valid?
Yes. All the forms of Aadhar Card (e-Aadhar, Aadhar Letter, PVC Aadhar Card, mAadhar) are equally valid without any distinction
How can I get PVC Aadhar Card?
You have to apply online for the PVC Aadhar card from the portal myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricPVC
What is the fees/ charge for the PVC Aadhar Card?
What is the meaning of the PVC Aadhar Card?
PVC Aadhar Card is a plastic card like a PAN Card with Aadhar Details printed on it. This is a new form of Aadhar Card started by the UIDAI.
How much time Aadhar PVC Card takes?
It may take around 5-30 days to receive PVC Aadhar Card.