Link Voter ID With Aadhar Card: The Govt of India started the facility of linking the Aadhar with the Voter ID or Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) on August 1, 2022. The EPIC link with Aadhar is the campaign of Govt of India to stop the fraud made in the Voter Poll during the elections. There are various discrepancies in the voter system, which can be avoided after linking the Voter ID with the Aadahaar Card. The step-wise process to link Voter ID with Aadhar Card is given below.
Link Voter ID With Aadhar Card Online
What is EPIC in Voter ID and How to Download
Elector’s Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card issued by the Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) to an elector of the constituency on behalf of the Election Commission of India (ECI). EPIC is used for the identification of an elector at the time of casting the vote.
Currently, the e-EPIC download facility is available for the electors registered after November 2020 having a unique mobile number in the records. For others, this facility will be available soon. Visit the website www.nvsp.in to download the e-EPIC.
Ways to link Voter ID with Aadhar
There are mainly three ways to link the Voter ID with the Aadhaar Card:
- Online Mode:
- Online from the website www.nvsp.in
- Through the Voter Helpline Mobile Application (App)
- Offline Mode: From the Office of Booth Level Officer (BLO) or Electoral Registration Officer (ERO), or DC-cum-District Election Officer (DEO).
How to Link Voter ID with Aadhar Online through NVSP Portal
Follow these steps to link voter ID with the Aadhar Card online:
- Visit the website www.nvsp.in
- Login if already registered or create a new account if not registered.
- Click on “FORMS” on the Home Page
- The New window will open with the different forms as shown in the image below
- Click on the appropriate form as per the elector’s status
- Enter the Detail in the form and click on the “Preview” button
- Then click on the “Submit” button if all the details are correct
- The application for Aadhar Voter ID Link will be submitted, and a window like this will be shown
- The users can also check the status of their linking of Voter ID with the Aadhar Card
How to Link Voter ID with Aadhar through Voter Helpline App
Follow these steps to link Voter ID with Aadhar Card through Voter Helpline App:
- Download the Voter Helpline Mobile App from the Play Store or App Store
- Login with the user detail like mobile number and password (Register first on www.nvsp.in if not already registered)
- Click on the “Explore” at the bottom left in the menu bar
- Then click on “Electoral Authentication Form (Form 6B)”
- Then click on ‘Let’s Start”
- Select the “Yes” if you have your voter ID number (click on “No” and search for your electoral details in the next window and get your EPIC/ Voter ID)
- Enter your Voter ID number and choose the state from the dropdown menu and click on the “Fetch Details”
- Then click on the “Proceed” button
- The user’s details will be shown on the screen, then click on the “Next” button
- Enter the Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, and Place
- Then click on “Done”
- Then click on the “CONFIRM” button
- The application for the Voter ID link with Aadhar Card is successfully submitted
|NVSP Portal Link||NVSP|
|Download Voter Helpline Android App||Android App|
|Voter ID Aadhar Card Link Status Check Link||Status Check|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to link voter ID with Aadhar Card?
Link Voter ID with Aadhar Card through the website www.nvsp.in or from the Voter Helpline mobile app
When did Voter ID Aadhar Card Linking start?
August 1, 2022