Aadhar Card Status Check Online: If you have enrolled for the Aadhar Card recently from the Aadhar Card Centre and you want to know about the Aadhar Card Status, then you have landed at the right place. Here we will explain to you how to check the Aadhar Card Status Online. You must have had an enrolment ID when you registered with the UIDAI Aadhar Card. Here you will need that EID to check the Aadhar Card Status. Let’s explore the process of Aadhar Card Status Check Online.
Aadhar Card Status Check Online
How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online
Follow these steps to check your Aadhar card status online:
- Visit the official website www.myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Find the “Check Aadhaar Status” under Get Aadhaar Heading
- Click on “Check Aadhar Status”
- Here you will see a screen like this
- Enter your 14-digit Enrolment ID (EID) and Captcha Verification Code
- Click on the “Check Status” button after entering the required details.
- Your Aadhar Card Status will be displayed to you in the next window.
Important Links for Aadhar Card Status Check
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online?
Visit the portal www.myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in to Check your Aadhar Card Status
What is required to check the Aadhaar card status?
An enrolment ID (EID) is required to check the Aadhar Card Status